ANAND INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
As an eminent technological study centre has made remarkable progress in the field of quality based technical education.We impart requisite skills for technical competency and practical exposure to our students.Creative thinking along with social and ethical values are encouraged and nurtured in our students.Thus the ethos created here is of great significance.
Success is not just achieved by sheer luck; it is systematic persistence towards clear goals. Our success has been recognized by many well-known associations on different platforms.
Anand International College of Engineering is approved by AICTE and affiliated to RTU (Kota).We offer four years full-time B.Tech degree programme in five major disciplines of Engineering
Registrations online on REAP 2018 Form Or We are here to assist you
For Admission Enquiry, Call : 9694097810/9694097811/9694097812
Whatsapp Details : 9116144462
Fee Structure 2018-19
a) Acedmic Fee*:
|Institute Fee||RTU Fee|
|Tution Fee||Development Fee||Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||Total Fee||RTU Development Fee (One Time, Non-Refundable)||RTU Online Registrations(One Time, Non-Refundable)|
|B. Tech. 1 Semester||Rs 32,500/-||Rs 6000/-||Rs 7500/-||Rs 46000/-||Rs 2500/-||Rs 700/-|
|B. Tech. 2 Semester||Rs 32,500/-||Rs 6000/-||–||Rs 38500/-||–||–|
Cocubes/ Amcat Fee = 1200
RTU Semester Exam Fee = 1300
* The academic fee is regulated by state level fee committee, Govt. of Rajasthan. This fee is given for reference as prescribed for 2017-18, which may be revised for the academic year 2018-19 by the fee committee
b) Hostel Fee (including food)
|SN||Accomodation||Balcony||Occupancy||Annual Fee||1 Semester||2 Semester||Gym||Evening Snacks||Sweet/Milk|
|3||Economy Class Without Air-Cooling||✘||Triple||70000||42000||28000||✘||✘||✘|
Terms and Conditions :
- Service Tax will be paid by the student, wherever applicable.
- For A.C. room, if electricity is concumed more than 2000 units in the year then Rs. 10 per unit will be charged for over consumed units.
* The FEE has to be paid semester wise through Netbanking/Debit Card/Credit card/DD in favour of ‘Anand International College of Engineering‘ payable at Jaipur.
LATERAL ENTRY FOR B.TECH IN 2ND YEAR
After Diploma, the student can enter the main stream of Engineering by taking admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech Program.
Three year Diploma/B.Sc. Degree (with Mathematics as a subject) with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidate of Rajasthan) from a recognized university as defined by UGC.
For B.Tech course, the minimum eligibility is 10+2 pass in Science(Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Biotech) from any recognized board and equivalent.Admissions will be on the basis of JEE(Mains) Score-2018 or class XII percentage.
|Compulsory Subjects||Any one of the optional Subjects|
Physics & Mathematics
(1) Chemistry (3)Bio-technology
(2) Computer Science (4)Biology
Students can take admission in the college at two levels :-
- Entry level Admission
- Lateral Entry Admission (Admissions to B.Tech II Year)