Our Training and Placement Cell works in close connection with the industry. We provide regular interface between the student & industry associates as well as play an important role in the students’ career right from their induction, classroom training, internship and final placement.
Opportunities for summer training in more than 150 companies across India.
Focused industry orientation through industry expert lectures as well as strong liaisoning with various well-known corporates.
200% PLACEMENT SUPPORT
We don’t just educate, but also provide 200% placement assistance to our students.
Employment-oriented Professional Training & regular conduction of Mock
Drives to make our students Industry Ready.
Tie-ups for summer internship
Opportunities provided for placements
Package bagged in 2018
Multiple Placement achieved by Anandiets
OUR RECRUITMENT PARTNERS
A few companies where placement opportunities are provided to Anandites
Anand International College of Engineering has been a preferred choice by the Top Companies for campus placements in previous years. We have a rich pool of associated companies for industrial training as well as campus placement which is getting bigger every year!
It is a moment of pride for us that our students got opportunities in various renowned companies and got selected. Today, our alumni are well-settled both nationally as well as globally.
We intend to offer best placements to our students and are among the top placement providing engineering colleges!
Shamsher Singh Shekhawat
Ubisoft & Edureka
Apprio ,Appcino,Intime Tec,Diaspark Infotech Pvt. Ltd,Capella
Diaspark Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Ajay Kumar Jangid
Equity Pandit & Financial Services
Kai Manufacturing India Pvt. Ltd.
Rays Power Infra Pvt Ltd
Symphonia & Graphicus Pvt. Ltd.
Mayur Uniquoters Ltd.
Symphonia & Graphicus Pvt. Ltd.
Decurtis Corporation,Alight Solutions,Appcino
H. G. Infra Engineering Ltd.
Mayank Kumar Nama
Nangia Traders Pvt. Ltd.
The institute has a dedicated team concerned about placements.Positive environment for better learning.More focus on the overall development of the students. Well qualified and experienced faculty ready to help the students every time.More practical oriented learning with good infrastructure and laboratories.
The best and progressive graduation college in Rajasthan. I bet for best Infrastructure. Best faculties and supportive environment. Conducts extracurricular activities.
Software Engineer, Appirio
“College will be the best time of your life.” The best college experience is to become best friends with your classmates, get involved in several activities and study subjects of your interest with the best professors. My life at Anand was a great experience where I not only learnt new things but also got a job of my domain with the help of excellent guides and placement cell. My teachers always encouraged me to grow and learn new things not only in academics but also morally in life. These short four years of college will always be cherished by me.
Software Engineer, Decurtis
I'm here first batch passout , It's a nice memories here. Great faculty, facilities and cool campus .
Software engineer at VertexPlus Softwares
Life at college is the time when the teenage years end and we all dive deep into the ocean of new beginnings and possibilities. This golden period better equips you for all the challenges you’ll face in life and creates a strong foundation of knowledge. My experience at Anand International has taught me one fundamental thing – life is unpredictable, it might be good, it might be bad, it might be weird, and it might not interest you, but expect anything to happen. It was a perfect blend of joy and hardwork. I met different people, interacted with them, learnt about their cultures, learnt new technologies and grew as a person not only technically but also morally. My college helped me groom myself technically and get a perfect job of my domain at Decurtis Corperation. My life at college will always be cherished.
Software Developer, Decurtis
Enabling our students to be corporate ready, maximum industry integration across education process is followed at Anand-ICE. The institute ensures industry led courses and continual industry interface through entire duration of their education.
The Anand-ICE has empanelled leading corporates into Advisory Board and embedded them into its academic activities including teaching and research.
Corporates provide the necessary facilities to nurture students’ learning and industry preparedness. The institute is also in process of building strong long-term relationships and formal understanding with several prominent corporates.
Practical learning is accelerated in the institute by organizing seminars on relevant and up-coming technologies for the benefit of the students and faculty. Competent and eminent professionals from various specialized fields address students and share their wealth of knowledge. This provides a clear perspective about the industry to the students. The students pick up clues from the expert sharing of knowledge and make use of the possibility of new dimensions of success in their concerned field of study. Various Industry Expert Lectures were organized at Anand-ICE recently.
- A guest lecture on “History of Ball Bearing and Its Uses and Importance” by Dr. Rajaram Ganesan, Manager – Tribology (R&D), National Engineering Industries (NEI/NBC), Jaipur on 17th Sep 2018.
- An Expert lecture on “Thermal Power Plant & Solar Plants Performance Management” by Mr. Sandeep Dixit, Head – APTRI, Adani Power Limited, Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 17th August 2018.
- An Expert lecture on “Industries Vs. Engineers” by Mr. Chander Thapar, Hybrid Cloud Lead, Global Black Belt, Microsoft, India on 11th August 2018.
- An Expert lecture on “Industries Vs. Engineers” by Mr. Rao Rajendra Singh, Group Vice President (HR), Hiranandani Constructions Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai on 11th August 2018.
- A guest lecture on “Salesforce and its Applications” by Er. Shrey Sharma, Director, Cyntexa, Jaipur on 4th August 2018.
- A guest lecture on “Planning, Operation & Maintenance issues related to Hydro Power Plants” by Er. Varun Kumar, Manager – Engineer, Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station, Himachal Pradesh on 1st August 2018.
- A talk on “Erosion in Petroleum Industries” by Prof. Lin Yuanhua, Southwest Petroleum University, People’s Republic of China.
- A talk on “Project management and construction management” by Mr. K. N Mathur, Vice president, Unique Builders.
- A talk on “Project management” by Mr. Pramod Mishra, General Manager HR and Mr. Ajay Singhal, General Manager Contract of Simplex Infrastructure Limited.
- A guest lecture on “Benefits of green infrastructure, green spaces in the urban systems” by Dr. Abhishek Manikant Tripathi, Czech Republic.
- A guest lecture on “Soft Skills and Personality Development” by Dr. Basheer A Khan, Certified International Trainer.
- A Guest Lecture on “VLSI Design and Memory Devices” by Dr. Brajesh Kumar Kaushik, Associate Professor, IIT-Roorkee.
- A session was organized with H.G. Infra Engineering Pvt. Ltd for pre-final year and final year students where the Senior Corporate Manager shared bullet information that can act as a catalyst in shaping the career in Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
- A talk was hosted by us where our alumnus, Mr. Harshit Maini (Appirio Technologies) was the key speaker. The session was purely focusing on developing the Career in Sales Force Segment of IT Domain which has emerged as a developing domain these days.
- An industry-academy interface in association with Persistent Systems was hosted by us. The Senior Technical Evangelist was the key speaker who covered the topic of Internet of Things (IoT) which these days are very emerging and career-making domain in IT Industry.
- A Guest Session was conducted on “INTERNET OF THINGS” by Mr. Piyush Sanam.
- A Guest Session on Cyber Crime & Security was conducted by Mr. Sachin Sharma, founder of thinkb4click.com
Knowledge sharing and regular up-gradation of fast-growing technologies have been the main focus area of the institute. The institute promotes Corporate Exposure among its students by organizing regular industrial visits for the students every semester.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Ashok Leyland Ltd., Alwar. The visit was planned for the students of Semester Vth (School of Automation and Mechanical Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Jitendra Dixit, & Mr. Anup Kumar Dubey) on 24th September 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by School of Computer Science Engineering of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Dotsquares Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur. The visit was planned for the students of Semester IIIrd & Vth (School of Computer Science Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Sanjog Arora & Mr. Arpit Kumar Jain) on 14th September 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to Bisalpur Dam, Tonk. The visit was planned for the students of Semester Vth & VIIth (School of Civil & Environmental Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Mehruddin Ahmed, Mr. Saurabh Agrawal, Mr. Amit Kumawat, Amit Singh (ATPO)) on 10th September 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Rajasthan Electronics & Instrumentation Ltd (REIL). The visit was planned for the students of Semester IIIrd, Vth & VIIth (School of Electronics & Communication Engg.) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Vivek Bhojak & Ms. Raksha ) on 07th September 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Genus Power Infrastructures Limited, Jaipur. The visit was planned for the students of Semester VIIth (School of Electrical and Power Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Uttam Gupta & Mr. P.K. Yadav) on 07th September 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Uttam Bharat Electricals (P) Limited, Jaipur. The visit was planned for the students of Semester IIIrd & Vth (School of Electrical and Power Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Uttam Gupta & Mr. Man Mahendra Singh Daksh) on 14th August 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Training and Placement Cell of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to industry Manu Yantralaya (P) Ltd., Jaipur. The visit was planned for the students of Semester VII (School of Automation and Mechanical Engineering) accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Jitendra Dixit, Mr. Sonu Sood & Mr. Anup Kumar Dubey) on 10th August 2018.
- An Industrial Visit was organized by Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Engineering department of Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur to three industries i.e. Lipi Data Systems, Crompton Greaves Ltd. and Gem Home Appliances in Baddi, H.P. The visit was planned for the students of Semester III, V and VII of CSE and ECE accompanied by the Faculty-coordinators (Mr. Sanjog Arora ,Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, Ms. Prachi Gupta and Ms. Hina Lala) from 27-9-2017 to 2-10-2017.
- The students of IV and VI semesters visited Dainik Bhaskar (Site Location), Shivdaspura, Behind Mangalam Vatika, Tonk Road, Jaipur on March 10, 2017
- An Industrial Visit for B.Tech. III, V and VII Semester Computer Science & Engineering students were organized on 26th Oct. 2016 at “DotSquares Pvt. Ltd”, Jaipur, to explore the new emerging technologies and skills that are required for placements.
- An Industrial Visit for B.Tech. III, V and VII Semester Computer Science & Engineering students were organized on 26th Oct. 2016 at “Gempulse Infotech Pvt. Ltd”, Jaipur
- Industrial visit of B.tech VII semester Electrical Engineering was organized by School of Electrical & Power Engineering on 24th Oct. 2016 in “Rajasthan Transformers and Switchgear Power Corporation Ltd” situated in VKI, Jaipur
- Industrial visit of B.tech III semester Electrical Engineering was organized by School of Electrical & Power Engineering on 20th October 2016 in ‘Uttam Bharat Electricals Pvt. Ltd’ situated in VKI, Jaipur
- The students of III and V semester visited GTL Ltd. (Site Location), Road no 18, VKIA, Village PO- Akeda Donngar, Tehsil: Amer, on Oct 19, 2016
- A survey camp was conducted for B.Tech. III year (V Semester) students from 5th to 4th January 2014 at Chandwaji near Jaipur-Delhi Highway. The students did a Triangulation survey of the area near Sevad Mata Temple in Chandwaji
- A tour was organized by the School of Automation & Mechanical Engineering for the III year students to Goa. Nearly 70 students visited the Production Plant of a Ship Yard Company in the month of December 2013
- Students of Electrical Engineering visited Sonam Industries in Goa during 8th to 13th Oct 2013. They gained knowledge about the working of Food Processing Industry
- A visit was organized for the students of the III Year Computer Science & Engineering to a software company in Chandigarh from 12th to 17th Oct 2013. Students were made aware of different functionalities of the IT companies during the visit
- A Visit to the Jaipur Metro Station was organized by the School of Civil & Environmental Engineering on 4th Sep 2013 for III year (Civil Branch). Students got an opportunity to visit the site of Jaipur Metro. This kind of practical exposure helped the students in understanding the theoretical concepts in a better manner
- About 40 students of the School of Computer Science & Engineering visited a software Company in Neemrana, New Delhi from 6th Feb to 7th Feb 2013.
- Another tour was organized for the IInd Year students to Ahmedabad. Nearly 50 students visited the steel plant and had a learning experience.