The Research and Development has always been the backbone of the institute fetching grants from reputed government agencies like Department of Atomic Energy, Department of Science & Technology and Inter-University accelerator Centre, Government of India. Anand-ICE has developed an independent Research & Development laboratory.
The College provides a congenial atmosphere for diligent academic pursuits. Committed to excellence in fundamental research as well as in the development of innovative technologies, Anand-ICE offers a quality research and innovation in areas of development of novel materials for sustainable development. An advanced research in Material Science is also being carried out.
In addition, research in the areas of Nanotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, Civil & Environmental Engineering is also being carried out. The faculty and students are also actively involved in the path-breaking innovation projects that have great impact on the society.
The institute provides a platform for the engineering students to get expertise in various upcoming fields such as smart materials, die-based designing, automations, wireless communications, renewable energy, environmental studies, Seismic vulnerability, Soil Stabilization, corrosion testing, soft computations, system security and big data for a larger benefit of the society. The institute has also provided financial support to the students for implementing their ideas and shaping them into innovative projects and working models. A number of innovative projects have been carried out in all the schools of Engineering & Sciences and many of them were demonstrated by the students at various inter-college competitions.
The R&D Cell aims to facilitate the students to access the best research infrastructure and expert guidance in field of Science and Technology.
- An International Conference on ‘Recent Trends of Universal Human Values’ was organized at Anand-ICE during April 03-04, 2018
- A National Workshop on “Advanced Manufacturing Processes” was organized by the School of Automation & Mechanical Engineering on March 28, 2018
- One day practical training cum workshop was conducted by IBMon December 16, 2016 for Computer Science & Engineering students
- “24thInternational Conference on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications” was hosted by Anand-ICE during August 22-26, 2016 organised by Prof. Praveen Agarwal
- A five day Faculty Development Programme was organized by the institute during July 2016
- Innovative Short Duration Cross-Disciplinary Workshop for CSE & ECE Students on EMBEDDED SYSTEMS was organized by Computer Science & Engineering Department in association with The Smart Techies P. Ltd. on 30-March-2016
- Two Days International Level Championship and Workshop on “ETHICAL HACKING” and “CAD” was organized by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in association with IIT Delhi during 22 and 23 Feb, 2016
- A Seminar on ‘ JAIPUR METRO – A Precast Concrete Experience’ was organized by the Student Chapter of Indian Concrete Institute ( ICI) on 3rd March 2014
- Vivek Bhojak presented a research paper in a two day National conference “Ratriya Hindi Vigyan Sammelan” at Rajasthan University, Jaipur organized by Vigyan Bhati, Rajasthan, from December 16-17, 2016
- Anil Dhawan presented a research paper “Effect of ion irradiation on the structure sensitive properties of the Zr-based amorphous alloy” at India International Science Festival (IISF), New Delhi during December 7-10, 2016
- Poonam Sharma presented a Research Paper entitled “Influence of O+ ion implantation on corrosion behavior of Zr55Cu30Ni5Al10 metallic glassy alloy in different aqueous media” in International Conference CORCON-2016 during September 18-21, 2016 at Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, Delhi
- Saket Kumar Dwivedi presented his research paper in the 24th International Conference on Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications organized at Anand-ICE, Jaipur from August 22-26, 2016
- Anil Dhawanand Ms. Poonam Sharma presented a Research Paper entitled Corrosion behaviour of O+ Ion implanted Zr55Cu30Ni5Al10 bulk metallic glassy alloy in Nitric acid medium in International conference on Frontiers at the chemistry-Allied Science Interface-FCASI-2016, held on April 25-26, 2016 at University of Rajasthan Jaipur
- Anil Dhawanpresented a Research Paper entitled, “Surface morphology study of Zr-based amorphous alloys after immersion in boiling nitric acid medium” in International Conference 60th DAE Solid State Physics Symposium held 21-25 Dec,2015 at Amity University, Noida
- Dharmesh Santani, attended 3 day Faculty Development Program on “Networking Simulation and Related Technologies (usingNetSim Software)”, during 8-10, March, 2017 organized by DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi
- Vivek Bhojak participated in two day National workshop on “Introduction to Robotics” at SKIT, Jaipur during December 22-23, 2016
- Vivek Bhojak, participated in two days National workshop on “Introduction to Robotics” at SKIT, Jaipur from 22 Dec to 23 Dec, 2016
- Dharmesh Santani attended a 2 day Faculty Development Program on “Soft Computing & Research Tools – A Practical Approach” during October 22-23, 2016 organized by AIET, Jaipur
- Praveen Agarwal delivered a talk at the International Conference Analysis and Partial Differential Equations at Imperial College London, UK on September 27, 2016
- Praveen Agarwal delivered a talk at the Two Day Number Theory Meet held at HRI, Allahabad, India on September 6-7, 2016
- Dharmesh Santani attended a 1 day seminar on “Engineering Education & Research Seminar” on June 14, 2016 at Jaipur, conducted by National Instruments India
- Vivek Bhojak attended a one day Webinar Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Circuit Simulation/PCB designing using Target 3001 software with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt Ltd. on June 3, 2016
- Vivek Bhojak participated in a one day training-cum-workshop on ‘ISRO’s Geo-Portals for developmental planning and e-governance’ organized by RRSC-W/NRSC (ISRO), CAZRI (ICAR), SRSAC (DST)- Jodhpur and BISR- Jaipur at Birla Auditorium, Jaipur on April 12, 2016
- Dharmesh Santani attended a 1 day Cross-Disciplinary Workshop on “Embedded Systems” on March 30, 2016 conducted by The Smart Techies Pvt. Ltd, Jaipur
- Dharmesh Santani attended a 2 day Workshop on “Ethical Hacking” during February 22-23, 2016 at Jaipur conducted by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in association with IIT Delhi
- Praveen Agarwal , delivered invited talk at the International Conference on Special Functions & Applications (ICSFA-2016), held at New Delhi